Thursday, June 17, 2010

Curly hair help?!?

I have really thick, really long, curly hair. It isn't my style at all.



I want to straighten it every day and get it cut like this:



http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x51/t...



The only problem with that is that my hair is really hard to straighten. Whenever I do it, it takes up to three hours. Can you give me any tips on how to straighten it without it taking so long? This is what it looks like now :



http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x51/t...



Also, do you think the way I want to cut and color it will look good?



Thanks for your help.



Curly hair help?!?

um... okay i have the same hair and it is WAYY thicker and i hate it soo much i love my hair straghtened but you cant do it everyday because your hair will burn. If you get highlight it you cant straghten it every day. I like the cut and the color but i dont think it would work with u.(sry if that wasnt the answer u were looking 4!!!!!) also my hair comes down about to my butt.



Curly hair help?!?

okay soo I have your exact same hair except it's thicker and the curls are a bit tighter and when I also straighten it it takes 3 hours. The problem is it isn't going to go any faster unless you use an actual hot comb that a lot of i guess you can say black people use. It should go a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment