Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

Ok, i have really really long, really really thick, really really curly hair, it's been that way most of my life. Every time i get it cut, it's only a maximum of 2 inches. I want a change. And, being that i have this curly, long, thick hair...i've never actually had it styled.



There isn't much you can do style-wise with curly hair, i know that. But, i know there's gotta be SOMETHING. Someone please tell me what i can do to style it and make it look AWESOME. Something completetly different than the long curly haired look....yet, on a very very low budget. Meaning i can't get it straightened.



Please help?



I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

Okay, my hair s a lot like yours so here's some suggestions:



Don't cut it too short. Since it's thick it'll poof right up.



Keep it long enough that it can go in a ponytail. That way when you wake up and feel lazy, you won't have to spend forever on it.



Try getting layers cut if you don't already have them. They can keep your hair from going as thick and will make your curls look nice.



You could also try getting bangs to change things up a bit (if you don't have them now).



I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

hmm i don't know i was gonna say get it straightened but if you do get layers when it gets straightened



I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

Get lots and lots of layers, this will thin it out and give it style!



I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

Your first choice is to get it cut shoulder length which could be a change. Your other choice could be to really change and get it cut above the shoulder but the problem with that is it may puff up too much . You could buy a hot iron straightener (i have a conair) and try straightening it yourself to try to get rid of the curls too. Its your choice so always pick something that looks good with your face shape also.



I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

Have you thought of purchasing a flat iron. You could then use it to straighten your hair. This is cheaper then getting a straightener put in your hair but can get another look that way.



Besides that I would suggest finding a saloon that you trust their judgment and a stylist that you trust and asking them what they think you should do with your hair. I too have think curly hair so I understand about the style problems. I have recently cut mine shorter and instead of getting curlier I found that it is easier to get straighter. No mind you it is not straight unless I iron it but it is a look straighter and less frizzy.



I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

shave it off



I have really long, thick curly hair...and am looking for a big change how should i cut it?

Don't do anything, DON'T CUT IT!



LAYERS JUST MAKE IT MORE AWKWARD CAUSE YOU HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT LENGTHED PIECES TO SORT OUT, AND LAYERS CAN BECOME EXTATIC AND LOOK NASTY..



HAVE YOU TRIED SRUNCHING YOUR HAIR, IT MAKES IT LOOK A DARKER SHADE BECAUSE YOU USE MOOSE..



LOOK AT THIS VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=M16WG9jpU-Y

No comments:

Post a Comment