Thursday, June 17, 2010

CURLY HAIR Managing?

I Have Natural Curly Hair Kind Of Like This:



http://www.hairplus.co.nz/images/product...



Sometimes It Goes Frizzy. After Washing It With Shampoo And Conditioner, I Cant Just Leave It To Natrually Dry Or Use A Hair Dryer, Those 2 Ways Make It VERY Frizzy. Instead Ive Always Used A Leave In Conditioner, Sometimes That Makes It Look A Bit Greasy And Still A Bit Frizzy.



Any Suggestions?



CURLY HAIR Managing?

I, too, have curly hair. Mine frizzes if I blow dry it or brush after it drys. And, I can't use the frizz products. What I do is, shampoo only a few times each week (experiment to see what works for you), shampoo drys your hair and dry hair frizzes more. Then I put in a regular conditioner for dry hair and leave it in, put in just enough that your hair is not greasy. Every few months go in for a deep conditioning at the beauty salon (or beauty school, its cheaper). I towel dry my hair to damp before styling and when I need to "dry brush" my hair I wet the brush before brushing. What I have found is that you can't let your hair become dry. Hope this helps.



CURLY HAIR Managing?

Have you tried a hair dry like the ones they use at the hair salon? (The one that you put over your head) The sell them at Sally's in a smaller, portable version. When I got my haircut, my hairstylist recommended one of those because it dries the hair faster without really frizzing it up like a normal hair dryer.



Definitely use gel and Frizz-Ease. Also, liquid hairspray works for me. My hair looks like the picture also and so far this is the best combo I've worked out without having to use all salon products. Also, my roommate (who has crazy curly hair) and I have a theory that only really expensive or really cheap products seem to work on curly hair. So our bathrooms are a mix of Biolage and Suave. It's just a theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment