Thursday, June 17, 2010

Really thick, curly hair!?

I have really thick Curly hair. Sometimes I really hate it, but everyone tells me that they would kill for my hair! haha. My question is, what product is the best product to put in my hair so



I can wear it down? If I wash it and leave it down, it gets really poofy and wildly fizzy! I would like to wear it down, but I really need a strong product that will hold my hair.



Really thick, curly hair!?

I hate Aussie products. I have really thick, really dark, really wavy hair. I wear it down sometimes w/o straighteing it and i get tons of compliments. Use panteen shampoo, and pantene moose. and put that in and kind of scrunch it before you leave. Good Luck.



Really thick, curly hair!?

Aussie I think thats the name- purple bottle, works great for me



Really thick, curly hair!?

get a nice cut from a stylist and learn to appreciate what you've got. ask for some advice on products that will help the frizz and emphasize what you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment