Saturday, June 19, 2010

Straight clip-ins on curly hair?

I straighten my hair all the time when at college, althought it is naturally curly. I think it would be a waste of time to buy curly clip-in hair extensions only to straighten them later. But on the other hand I'm worried that if I buy straignt clip-ins the texture will be very different to my natural curly but straightened hair.



What would you do in my place?



Also, what are the best and affordable clip-ins on the internet.



Thanks a lot guys!



Straight clip-ins on curly hair?

I'd just buy straight ones and curl them when i want to (:



x



Straight clip-ins on curly hair?

I would keep my hair the way it is. Natural look is always better and nothing wrong with Curly hair, don't waste time to straighten it.



Straight clip-ins on curly hair?

dont do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rly clip ins r just a waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment