Saturday, June 19, 2010

HAIR PROBLEM - curly hair!!!!!?

Actually my hair are curly, and I love them.



But a few months ago I decided to go for a style change, and wanted to grow them long%26lt;just upto my shoulders%26gt;.



But the problem is that they are growing, but not downwards, they are standing .



I want them to grow downwards. What should I do?



Any suggestions????



HAIR PROBLEM - curly hair!!!!!?

What???????



HAIR PROBLEM - curly hair!!!!!?

I have thick, curly hair; Unfortunately, the only thing I can tell you is that if you let it grow really long, the weight of your hair will make it hang straighter. Otherwise, it will just grow OUT! You can ask your stylist to thin it out for you, but it doesn't help that much.



HAIR PROBLEM - curly hair!!!!!?

For the time being, wear a beanie...i had wavy hair and i kept it till my waist before sacrificing it for a job intervieew (sniff)..and from what i can remember, its a real pain having the hair growing from short to long .It would never look right,it would never feel right..Hence the beanie!Though, take it off when ever you can to avoid your head smelling like the kitchen sink.



Once u have the beanie...just let it grow!And once your curls are long enuff,gravity would take effect and it'll go down..a bit of oil in your hair helps as well (sorry,dnt knw what type of oil,some black women use it on their hair)..but i dont like oily hair..but if u dont mind,knock yourself out! ;-)



HAIR PROBLEM - curly hair!!!!!?

I have the same problem, but after my hair really became shoulder length it started standing down. U could use leave on's that make the hair heavy. that way, it may stand down. U could even tie it so it doesnt look bad.



I went to a stylist when i had this problem, but other than spending money, i didnt get much result. so just wait for it to grow a bit more.



GL

No comments:

Post a Comment