Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair product for a guy with kinda curly hair?

alright, when my hair doesn't get long, it gets wide. Its really thick and the wider it gets the more curly it gets but when i get a haircut you really can't tell that i have curly hair. My hair is pretty dry too and i want to go for that messy look. Do I need a product that is a cream or wax or whatever?



Hair product for a guy with kinda curly hair?

I recommend that you use Garnier Fructis soft curl cream. It comes in a jar. It costs about 3 something. It controls frizz and dry hair, my curls come out looking wet and nice and not sticky/hard/stiff.



edit: its not really creamy but more wax-ish.



Hair product for a guy with kinda curly hair?

ok. go for a soft curl cream...( from Garnier Fructis or Pantene) and use the shampoo and conditioner for curly hair...also, wash ur hair at night and sleep with it wet so ur hair will be dried curly without being weighed down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment