Saturday, June 19, 2010

Long and curly hair! [help]?

I have a TON of long, curly, thick, frizzy hair. I have tried almost everything to tame it. Whenever I wear it down it always frizzes, then I have to put it up on a ponytail! Is there anything that ACTUALLY works on thick curly hair?? I want some kind of gel, or frizz control, something that enables me to wear it down for the whole day. I don't want to straighten it!



[I'm latino, if that helps]



Long and curly hair! [help]?

I would recommend Redkens "fresh curls" It is a great shampoo and conditioner. Also they make an anti-frizz spray gel to keep your curls smooth all day. I would go to redkens website and click on "your hair" It will ask you a series of questions about your hair and based on your answers will recommend the best products for you to use from shampoo to styling. Good luck to you. Feel free to mail with any questions.



Long and curly hair! [help]?

buy curling shampoo and conditioner also *** soon as you get out of the shower buy some frizz tamer, i use frizz-ease an it works like a charm, also DO NOT BRUSH or TOUCH your hair when you come out of the shower, use mosse o hairspray, your hair should look perfect in no time:)



Long and curly hair! [help]?

no offense to the girl down there but if you don't brush your hair it will get matted and seriously you DON'T want that. i have the exact same hair as you it sounds like. think. supper curly.. and frizzy :[ i tried just about everything but then i came across this line of shampoos conditioners and hair styling products. its called DevaCurl. it has a light green label and they sell it at salons but if they don't in your area then check them out online. i swear it tamed my hair and i love it! i can finally wear my hair down and i can even let it air dry sometimes. which was never the case, before i would blow dry it and have to watch it until it was totally dry to make sure it wasn't frizzy and it always frizzed anyway. i don't know if being Latino has anything to do with it but try it out. and if it doesn't work look up this really upscale curly hair shampoo called OUIDAD. i found this stuff in an ophra magazine. it is a salon made just for curly hair they have different lines if your hair is dyed or really dry. i hear its amazing they have a website were you can blog and everything.. ouidad.com. i haven't tried their products yet because they are expensive. but if you try it and it works you have to let me know. but until then try Devacurl, and see if it works for you as it did for me.



hope i could help, i know how it feels believe me.



GOODLUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment