Saturday, June 19, 2010

Do I have curly hair? It's only curly when wet. But it's?

kinky when dry. Do I have curly or kinky hair? Curly kinky? How can I keep it curly when dry?



Do I have curly hair? It's only curly when wet. But it's?

Try getting some light gel, not the kind that makes your hair hard or stand up. When you get out of the shower towel dry your hair, rub gel in between your hands and being scrunching your hair. Grabbing it in handfuls starting at the end and ending at your scalp. This will make your curls last. Do not blow dry it after this, you can use a difuser if you have one and do not comb it at all. Also try lightening up on the amount of conditioner you use in the shower as this will weigh the hair down.



Do I have curly hair? It's only curly when wet. But it's?

Try applying some gel when its wet. Don't comb it after it dries, that will wreck the curls



Do I have curly hair? It's only curly when wet. But it's?

Sounds like you need hair products....Put some curl lotion in it, or gel and let it dry naturally.



Do I have curly hair? It's only curly when wet. But it's?

Yeh, same here. Just brush it after you've washed it, I went to a near- but not that near- skinhead look. Makes it easier for me to maintain. Be grateful you've got more hair than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment