Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair (brownish blonde).. curly... frizzie... I NEED Help!?

OK I HAVE CURLY HAIR.. NATURAL.. BUT WHEN I WEAR IT CURLY (USSALY STRAITEN IT) IT FRIZZES UP AND I LIKE IT CURLY BUT WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT LESS FRIZZY?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!



Hair (brownish blonde).. curly... frizzie... I NEED Help!?

hey i have the same problem and have tried like every product ever....but you know what works the best? when you condition your hair, leave most of the conditioner in, don't completely wash it out. sounds kinda gross but it works the best. there is also this vo5 cream in a tube (forgot the name) that REALLy works on frizzy hair. only problem is that it can make it greasy.



oh, and don't forget to air dry! and try not to straighten your hair as much, it can make it even frizzier and more damaged.



Hair (brownish blonde).. curly... frizzie... I NEED Help!?

It's all about Bumble and bumble! I have a friend who has hair JUST like yours, and anything that claims to control frizz by this brand works for her.



You can check out their website here: http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/



but you can typically find this product at any hair salon.



hope I helped!



Hair (brownish blonde).. curly... frizzie... I NEED Help!?

my friend is the same way.



okay when you get out of the shower, towel dry, then use Redken concrete and scrunch it.



it defines each curl and keeps it in place.



if you want to have your hair dry, flip your hair upside down and dry it while you are scrunching [with gel]



hope i helped! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment