Saturday, June 19, 2010

How do you get curly hair "beachy"?

I have curly hair, but I would like to get the tousled, texturized beach look. This is easiest done with straight hair, but I have curly, and I have tried the methods for "beaching" straight hair but they have come out just too curly.



How do you get curly hair "beachy"?

well, my darling, beaching curly hair is actaully quite easy. If you have curly hair already, put a serum in your hair and blow dry it low with a defusser. This should work.:)



How do you get curly hair "beachy"?

I have curly hair as well, try spritzing with sea salt water while the hair is damp, scrunch your hair to keep the curl, and let it air dry. You can use a little moose to smooth frizzies when the hair is dry.



How do you get curly hair "beachy"?

easy, when you have wet hair, put hair jell in and scrunch. then put it up in a really messy bun and when its dry, take it out. whah lah! there would be small and large waves. its really hott

No comments:

Post a Comment