Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly hair after baby's delivery?

Prior to my baby's delivery, I had normal(straight) hair. However, after the delivery, my hair became curly. i don't the reason. Can anyone let me know if there is any reason for this.



Curly hair after baby's delivery?

Hormones are crazy things...this is very common. If you are nursing your hair will probably stay the way it is until you finish nursing. Your hair will then fall out alot, you will think you are going bald, BUT YOU AREN'T! It is all very natural!



Curly hair after baby's delivery?

I wish I could tell you a reason, but I had poker straight hair before I had my daughter. Ever since I had her my hair has a beautiful wave to it! She is now almost 4 and it's still that way...maybe hormones who knows?



Curly hair after baby's delivery?

im really no expert sice im 17 and child-less but my mom said she had the same problem when she had me. Its definetely not abnormal and it is due to the pattern change in the hormones in your body. Hair loss and in your case texture changes are most likely due to this.



Curly hair after baby's delivery?

uh... hormones.



Curly hair after baby's delivery?

It's not uncommon for hair to change after the delivery of a baby. It happens more often than you might think. It's probably due to all the hormones that were in your system during pregnancy.



I've been a licensed cosmetologist for thirty years.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment