Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly hair peole , please help........?

I have really curly hair and would like to straighten it . I tried using a flat iron but I never get the same look as when I go to the salon and the lady does my hair. She doesn't use a chi iron she uses some low cost iron. What are good flat irons and how do I get that pretty , shiny and soft look?????



Curly hair peole , please help........?

This is what I do. You can get a straightening brush..it is a clamp style brush that will make sure your hair gets straigt from the root down. Use this while you dry your hair in layers. Next go over the hair again with a large round brush, this will help smooth it out and get the ends under control. THEN go over it with a flat iron. I do this to my hair everyday and no one really believes that I actually have curly hair!! It seems like a lot, but it doesn't really take all that long...in anycase, it is worth it!



Curly hair peole , please help........?

I don't have curly hair,but my aunt does and she uses relaxer.



let me know if this works.



rebekah sledge



Curly hair peole , please help........?

That is trial and error. You have to experiment with products to find the one that works best for you. Also try the shampoos that have that have the straightening agent in it.



Curly hair peole , please help........?

ironing board. that what i have used befor.



Curly hair peole , please help........?

One of the best flat irons on the market (it is not cheap but worth every penny) is the Tourmaline T3 wet/dry iron. It will give you hair that looks like silk! Don't forget to also use a good heat protection product which will also add sheen, like Alberto V05 Red Line Series Straight!, or Kiehls silk groom heat protection cream.



Curly hair peole , please help........?

I also have curly hair and can't get it to grow long cause I look like Marge Simpson. So I just wash,condition, and go. good luck. I always wanted Cher's hair. My mother use to iron it for me with ironing board



Curly hair peole , please help........?

After you ahower blow dry your hair and brush it down then use a flat iron... It may take a little longer but it we leave you w/pretty looking hair and for the final tuch use some bio silk



Curly hair peole , please help........?

There is this infomercial product. It's called the MAXIGlide. It is by no means cheap. It is the only thing that works to straighten my hair. It comes with everything you need, in kit form. If you want a good product, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment