Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

When my hair is long enough it does a sort of messy/half-curly thing I really like, but the problem is that it just frizzes and poofs out like some white-boy afro...and because I have a Scottish heritage my head is pretty large, so when my hair is long enough to curl, it just makes my head look even bigger.



What can I do to keep it from frizzing too much? conditioner?



And should I get my hair thinned to take away some of the thickness, and make my head look smaller? I've heard that make it worse.



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

Start with using a shampoo %26amp; conditioner for curly hair. Then towel blot and to your damp hair apply John Freida's frizz-ease serum. And for hold you can apply a mousse to your hair and leave it. My bf has thick curly hair and he uses Sedal- Hydraloe leave-in for curly.wavy hair. It's amazing. It's part curling activator/ hair moisturiser. So then he puts this in his hair he doesnt need anything else. It makes his curls more defined and not frizzy at all. Don't kno if you'd be able to find that product though.



CLICK THE LINK: the light green bottle[2nd column 6rows down]



http://www.justbeautyproducts.com/Sedal....



your should go get a cut professionally. Stylist use razors to cut your hair when hair is to thick and they try to minimize the thickness and make it more manageable.



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

get some straighteners, one of my best friends has the same problem



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

mouse works good for frizzing or jell



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

straighten your hair..



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

Aussie has this stuff, it's anti frizz spray, I can't remember exactly what it's called but it works.



And conditioner would help lots too.



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

Frizzease (UK product - if you are in America I am sure there is something similar - take a look on the internet). Thinning may also help, and possibly layers in your hair too. Perhaps a trip to the hairdressers for a chat? Good luck!



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

You can apply gel.



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

Go buy you a bottle of Frizz-Eaze Serum by John Freda. It is the best frizz control out there. If your hair fine textured, be sure and get the light formula of Frizz-Eaze.



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

just keep it natural, don't straighten it, the smallest bit of moisture and it Will curl again.



the best thing is to soak your hair with water and then get frizz ease and put it all over your head and let it dry naturally, the other thing that i use is a dry oil spray not on the roots but at the ends this seems to work as it weighs the hair down



good luck!



Any curly Hair tips...for males? :O?

go to mixedchicks.net they have the most amazing product on the market!!

No comments:

Post a Comment