Saturday, November 28, 2009

Curly hair question.. plzz?

i love the way scene hair looks. are there anyways to get curly scene hair. or at least an edgy cut. pics would be wesom!(girl btw)



Curly hair question.. plzz?

curly hair rocks!



Curly hair question.. plzz?

I really want to know that to!



I want edgy hair, but my hair is curly and I really don't want to straighten it every day. I'm going to see if you get any awnsers...



What I do though, instead of straightening all my hair, I straighten my bangs every now and then. They are long and go over one eye, and I leave the rest of my hair curly. It's emo/scene and my friends love it =)



Curly hair question.. plzz?

well I have "scene" hair,



I dont really call it Scene but whatever.



and my hair is naturally only two inches long,



I use extentions every single day,



first I straighten my regular hair,



then I glue or clip in my extentions,



and just curl them ir straighten them



http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/i...



http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c352/i...

No comments:

Post a Comment