Thursday, November 26, 2009

Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

I've got dead curly hair and a tender scalp. I should use an afro comb, but it doesnt get the tugs out without 15 minutes of UNBEARABLE PAIN. I use a brush instead (one that doesn't split your ends) but it makes my hair really frizzy. I've tried various serums and hairsprays but nothing seems to work, not even my diffuser!



It really annoys me coz I look really daft with it sticking up everywhere. I'm also worried that all the sprays and serum i use to make it look at least vaguely normal are damaging my hair. Help!!



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

Have you tried John Freida's products, his Frizzease range is very good.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

u need a relaxer or somthing.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

buy john freida frizz ease or a strainting plate depending on the texture it's in almost every hair isle good luck



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

When it is wet, try putting some SILK Smoothing Straightening Balm. That is an anti-frizz serum, it works for me.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

tried the hairdresser? or maybe you should try and manage your hair the way it is. Sometimes curly hair can be great!



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

CUT IT ALL OFF



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

why not try straightening it



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

You need a relaxer and conditioner AND some really good shampoo!



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

Do yourself a favor and buy a ceramic curling iron. All you need to do is to wash and condition your hair with a shampoo and conditioner like John Frieda's Curly hair. Then dry your hair completely with a blow dryer and once your hair is dry, use the curling iron.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

You should probably go see a hairstylist and have them deep condition your hair and trim the ends, after that they will probably recommend a product. Or if you can afford a stylist - do some deep conditioning at home. V05 has a good deep conditioner.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

you could also try Infusium (23, I think)



worked wonders for my daughter's hair



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

well i dont know but when u get the answerer tell me abut it cuz my hair is like ur's just click on my pic and my info is there Please tell me Im 16 and i need to know



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

I've learned to only comb my hair when it's wet, and use Infusium - I put it in a spray bottle. I wet my hair every morning (not wash - it's too dry for that - but wet it), then towel dry, spray on the Infusium, gently brush it to set the "direction", then use a pick and let it air dry from there.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

Why don't u iron it?



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

I'm a licensed hairstylist and my suggestion to get the style you're looking for is to have a body wave done. That way it's not curly like it is now but it'll be nice pretty soft curls with very few fly aways (the fly aways that you will have, you can use a very small amount of serum to tame them.) GOOD LUCK! PS! DO NOT DO THE BODY WAVE YOURSELF! I SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE IT PROFESSIONALLY DONE!



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

Try Frizz-EEZ by John Frieda. It helped de-frizz my hair really well when I had a perm that was too tight. It does not damage your hair.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

have you tried the kids detangling spray?



try combing it out in the shower while you have conditioner in it.



maybe it wouldn't hurt as bad.



john freida make some good products for after you dry your hair so it won't frizz. use a cream product instead of an oily one.



my daughter had frizzy hair when she was young and the oily serums never worked. the creams worked best.



she has been using a straightener for so long that her hair doesn't get that frizzy anymore.



maybe you could use a relaxer. as long as you use a deep conditioner occasionaly you shouldn't be hurting your hair.



as much trouble as it is you can use a straightener on your hair and then try combing it out.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

Conair straightening irons have always worked for me. I have wicked curly hair that is a huge hassle to brush, and the best way to get your comb through it is to straighten it first. Its easier to handle. It doesn't dry my hair out. I also use this matrix hair spray that keeps my hair from getting too frizzy. Works well.



Good Luck!



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

Use a silicon based product. It will help with the tangles, the frizzies, and not damage your hair. Deep conditioning will also help. The brush, even if it gets rid of the tangles, breaks up your curls, making them frizzy. Try finger combing your hair after you find a good product, and get a good cut by some one who can help you live with your hair, not just deal.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

I feel the same way. You might think people think you look silly but i have learnt to ednore ppl!!! Also if you straighten it now and again it helps it to calm down!!!



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

go to sally's beauty store....get a wide tooth comb...(only a buck)....get some 'go curly' hair serum (its in a yellow tube..very little) and when you wash your hair make sure you dont rinse all of your conditioner out (trust me it doesnt ruin your hair ..make sure your scalp is completly rinsed though) ring your hair maybe leave it in a towel for a little while and then comb it with the wide tooth comb and put a dime size amount of the 'go curly' serum in your hair......do not use anything with alchol in your hair...it worsens the frizz....if that dosnt help...ask your stlyist theyll probly suggest a leave in conditioner.



Really curly hair alert! Help needed urgently!?

Hi. First rule of curly hair - NEVER comb it when dry - ALWAYS when wet, and with plenty of leave-in conditioner. After you've detangled with wet hair, find a good gel - there are so many - and put this in damp hair to define your curl. Then and only then use the diffuser or leave it to dry naturally.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment