Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and it's impossible to work with! HELP!?

I usually just wash it, brush it and let it air dry into small ringlets, but I've been doing that for a really long time, and I'm so bored with it but if I brush my hair when it's not wet, it frizzes so much that it basically stands out horizontally from my head, no matter how much I brush it, and tying it back is almost impossible. I've also tried straightening my hair, and been considering keeping it straight (like straightening it every day), but my current hairstyle is really boring when straight.



It's blonde, and when straightened my hair goes to the end of my shoulderblades, but when curly only just to my shoulders. I don'tn have any bangs, even I really want some, but I just can't get them to work with curly hair. So I've been considering getting it cut, and keeping it straight, but I don't know how to get it cut, or if I should even get it cut at all...



Help?



I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and it's impossible to work with! HELP!?

Contact a a stylist who specializes in curly hair, have you tried an ethnic salon? I am sure there are products out there. Just remember don't do anything drastic! Try the online hairstyle sites that let you upload a photo of your face to try on different styles and colors. Have you tried the Chi? Do you have a Sally's Beauty Supply? Ask who is a licensed stylist and get a few opinions. Good Luck!



I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and it's impossible to work with! HELP!?

It sounds like you're a perfect candidate for dreads or twists. Stop fighting your hair's natural character and embrace the frizz!



I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and it's impossible to work with! HELP!?

Hey my mum has reallyyyy curly hair and I know that when hers is long she can't work with it much. At the moment she has bangs that she straightens some times, her hair is short but and it sits on the back of her head. It looks really nice and some times she pins her bangs back into her hair aswell. It's kind of hard to explain wat it looks like so here is a picture simular to wat its like..



http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpi...



but hers is a little shorter..Good luck any ways



I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and it's impossible to work with! HELP!?

i'm half black so my hair is thick and impossible curly. I used to have the worst time trying to make it look nice when it wasn't in a pony.



Then, my boyfriend of all people taught me curly trick.



shampoo your hair, but don't condition it. When you get out of the shower, slightly towel dry your hair then bombard it with some type of moisture replenishing/frizz control conditioner. I use Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration.



While your applying it, do so by pulling it down and out, making it longer. My hair loosens up, looks longer, still has curls, and smells amazing.



Just a tip. I used to straighten my hair all the time, but after awhile your hair just burns and smells like burn. It's also not healthy for it either. My hair never grew, it always broke off, but since I stopped killing it with straighteners, hot combs, dyes, and such, and just feeding it conditioner, it's been softer, calmer, and growing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment