Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly Hair. Help!!?

I have naturally curly hair. It's about two inches past my shoulders and pretty thick. My face is oval shaped. I want my hair to look 'calm', but really cute. Please don't say a new cut.. cuuz I don't have time for that at the moment! Also.. I've already done ponytails, buns, braids..etc. Thank you!!



Curly Hair. Help!!?

my hair is the same way, and what I do is I (after I wash my hair) lightly towel dry it (not too hard) and then put a dab of hair mousse onto it, comb it a bit then let it dry naturally. when its done my hair looks fabulous! you could also use a bit of hairspray or gel to make sure your hair stays in place.



Curly Hair. Help!!?

straighten your hair............



Curly Hair. Help!!?

um thats rlly hard cuz i know ppl who have the same prob.but i would say try going to herbal essences.com and they might have a product for it



hope this helped:)



Curly Hair. Help!!?

I know you said you didn't want a new cut. But being a Hairstylist, I would recommend going to a salon and getting it thinned out. This will help to control your think hair and not make it so poofy. I hope this helps.



Curly Hair. Help!!?

Are you asking for a new style? Or what? If you want something different, I've always enjoyed the way highlights looked on curly hair. It's calm and you don't really have to do much for it.



Curly Hair. Help!!?

straighten it



Curly Hair. Help!!?

I know how you feel my hair is the same way! To control my hair I use ringlet 07 you can get it at JC Penny's salon a big bottle for only $10..



it make's your hair look shiny %26amp; silky ... I love that stuff ...It work's wonder's!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment