Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly Hair...help please?

My hair is naturally curly. And I mean...really curly. I don't care about how long it takes to style it, but I'm getting tired of the usual ponytail, bun, braid, or down. Any other ideas??



Curly Hair...help please?

I have extremely curly hair... When I am getting all dressed up or whatever, I like to straighten it.. Now, until about a year ago or so (maybe not even that long ago!) Every hair straightening tool I bought didn't work... Or at least not very well! However, I found this one straightening iron that is absolutely amazing!! It works on both wet and dry hair.. So if your hair is really curly like mine, as soon as you get out of the shower set the iron as high as it will go, then straighten it. It straightens beautifully and actually looks like I have naturally straight hair! That in itself opens up a world of possibilities, because you can then try lots of other hairstyles that wouldn't work for us curly haired girls.. :)



So my suggestion, try to find a wet/dry hair straightening tool, straighten hair while it's wet. Hope this helps!



Curly Hair...help please?

Just get some products to enhance your natural curl. My hair is also naturally very curly



Curly Hair...help please?

Well, you used all the possibilities. I have wavy/curly hair, and I just keep mine down..so..



Curly Hair...help please?

Welcome to my world. I've tried to straighten mine, but it damages the heck out of it. Maybe go some where and have them put a straightener on it if you don't like it curly. I have it down mostly, but as soon as i get home from work...i put it up. Not much else to do. Go to the store and look at all the hair clips they have that might jazz your style up a bit. i've seen girls put those cute scarf looking hair ties in. Just some ideas...hope i've helped a little.



Curly Hair...help please?

I think the side ponytail or braid is really cute. I don't mean like sticking out from your head, but more resting on your shoulder. I was just reading a magazine that was saying "Braids are In." That's where I got the idea and it looks really cute.



Curly Hair...help please?

Go to a beauty supply store and get a GOOD hair straightener. I paid $100 for mine and I am ver happy with it. You can go to a salon and have a stylist help you find the style that is right for you and they can give you tips on how to acheive that style and how to make it look good. Anytime you use heat styling you should use a product that works with heat. Your stylist can also advise you of that. I would say pay the money and have them help you with a style and if you dont like it you can always change it. I know how you feel but I just go between straight and curly all the time and it ends up on top of my head by the end of the day anyways!



Curly Hair...help please?

you could use ghds to straighten it, or you could try a curl calming serum (like aveda's be curly) which will enhance your natural curl to make it look gorgeous!



Curly Hair...help please?

half pony tail, pigtails, permanent egyptian straightening treatment, etc



Curly Hair...help please?

you could try pigtails or if you didnt want it curly u could get a hair straitner



Curly Hair...help please?

Leave it down and use Redken's ringlet 07 curl perfector - is EXCELLENT!! trust me!



Curly Hair...help please?

maybe straighten ur hair



Curly Hair...help please?

maybe u can straighten it, or keep it out im sure that it will look really cute. my hair is naturally curly to

No comments:

Post a Comment