Thursday, November 26, 2009

Curly hair cuts?!?

I have long, auburn curly hair and sideswept bangs which are the only part of my hair I straighten. No one will let me change my length...but I want something edgy. I don't want anything that would damage it or change its color. Any suggestions?



Curly hair cuts?!?

I have curly hair and all the best cuts I have had have been when they layered my hair. then it curls really nice without alot of fuss to get it right. Make sure you get someone who can cut curly hair. If you get someone who isn't good at curly hair then they can really botch it up. I had it happen plenty of times. Ask ahead of time for someone in the shop that has experience in curly hair. Go through magazines and cut the pics out that you like and take it with you. A good experienced stylist will tell you if its right for your face and type of hair. If they don't do a consultation then think about somewhere else. Do be afraid to say you changed your mind if you think they can't do the job. Its your hair and your money. Good Luck with the new cut.



Curly hair cuts?!?

Curly hair looks great with straight cut or if it is given a bouncy effect and if it is short and very curly than it would look great



Curly hair cuts?!?

Layers... lots of layers. If it's your stylist who won't let you change your length... get a new stylist. :)



and if you color, go with highlights and low lights, not an all over color.

No comments:

Post a Comment