Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

My Mom is White and my Dad is Black and Native American, so I have long loose curly/wavy hair. Well anyway I was just wondering if guys like wavy hair or curly hair because I was thinking about straightening it or something.



My hair looks exactly like this except longer:



http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo....



Thanks for your help :)



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

Straight or wavy are fine.



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

That's hot.



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

Thats good as long as its not blond hehe =P



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

Me? No...but everyone likes different stuff. You cant generalize like that.



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

I Absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your hair! it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep it up gurl/girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

I'm more an eyes guy myself, but my girl's hair isn't straight... it's amazing... it's wavy. and i like it. to me, shape doesn't matter (because i'm an eyes guy) as much as length (i usually only go for the shoulder-length or longer, but that's me).



hope this helps.



--jake



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

I like long straight silky soft hair long enough to reach the waist line



Do guys like curly/wavy hair ?

I think it depends on what you're wearing (accessories, make up, how special of an occasion) and how you plan on wearing your hair. Essentially, I like variety, so change it up every so often so that it doesn't get boring. Overall, don't let your hair outshine your personality because how a girl's hair looks is one of the last things I look at (unless it's outrageous and ridiculous like a nest).

No comments:

Post a Comment