Saturday, November 28, 2009

What product could I use on my curly hair?

I have curly hair, but ALWAYS straighten it because I have never been able to get my hair to look good curly. I'm getting sick of straigtening it because even though I have a really good flat iron, I know it's still hard on my hair.



My hair tends to run on the dry side. Whenever I wash my hair, I wait for it to dry about halfway, then put bedhead afterparty in a couple times. Then I use Ego Boost Split End Mender on the ends. Last night I did that, and didn't flat iron it because I wasn't going anywhere, and wanted to see what it looked like curly. It didn't too too bad! So I'm thinking I want to try doing it curly sometime. What product could I use to make it look better? And would I still use the other BedHead products I'm using, PLUS my new product? How do I put the product in? I'm including links of what my hair looked like LAST time I didn't straighten it because i wasn't going anywhere. Last night it looked better than in these pics though.



LINKS below



What product could I use on my curly hair?

your hair is very similar to mine actually :] what i do it use garnier fructis soft curl creme. its decent and cheap. but if your looking for something with more hold, pretty much any higher and thing that is labeled curl cream will work very well. the best way i have found to manage my hair though, is that I put some type of curl styling creme in it while its wet and I spray it with heat protection spray. then, i separate my hair into two halves (left and right) and i take maybe one inch sections and twist them. once i have twisted all of them, i wrap one of those little rubber black elastcs around the tips and all the twists. so my then, i have two sections of my hair, each with a lot of little twists tied off at the end. then I use a diffuser attachment on my blowdrier on high heat to dry the twists. when they seem dry, tke out the two elastics and put a lightly spritz hairspray over your head. let the twists set and just before you leave the house, separtae each twist and youve got really pretty curls :] sorry, that was kinda long. but it REALLY works for me and it doesnt take that long. but seriously, it looks liek your hair is really similar to mine so you should try it. if you have any questions feel free to email me at carolightning@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment