Saturday, November 28, 2009

HELP (my curly hair)?

okay, so i have pretty curly hair that's significantly past my shoulder and is layered (but the layers have grown out a lot so the shortest one is almost at my shoulders). The only problem is that is reallyyyyy thin.. Would getting a hair cut help.. and if so what kind? (I want my hair to be at least to my shoulders though) Or is their some kind of product that would make my hair thicker... thanks



HELP (my curly hair)?

try mane n' tail shampoo and conditioner from sally beauty supply it makes ur hair alot thicker but it also lightens it a bit. and maybe when u get a hair cut ask for more layers like the shortest one should be at ur collar bone and the longest should be maybe 4-5 in past ur shoulders and get maybe 4 layers inbetween the shortest and the longest one i guearantee u ur hair will look/feel alot thicker



10 points?



HELP (my curly hair)?

blow dry and scrunch hair upside down and use a hairspray under and on top..also blow dry hair away from face while misting hair with spray...if you want top of hair lifted then put finger tips of hand on head and make a message movement and hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment