Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can I train my hair to be curly?

i have straight hair and I know that if you part your hair a certain way everyday, after awhile it starts to do it on it's own. I once curled my hair everyday for 2 months and when I stopped one day, my hair had some waves in it. I'm wondering if I go back to that, could I get my hair to look a little more curly/wavy. My mother use to have curly hair and she's straighten it so much, that all she has are some waves. I guess what I am trying to do is that process but in reverse. I'm sure it would take me months, maybe even a year. But if it is possible, I would rather do that than chemically damage my hair. Does anyone know if it is possible or if they have even done anything like that?



Can I train my hair to be curly?

i think you can,cause im training my hair to be straight i hate my hair its so nappy and cutly and kinkky



Can I train my hair to be curly?

Yes.. you only need a Sargent..

No comments:

Post a Comment